Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rocktober's a-comin!

Wake up, people. It's almost time for the coolest month on Erf. We call it October because it's the 8th month. Octo is Latin for Dr. Octopus who had 6 arms, and ber which is the international airport code for Berlin, Germany. See, science makes everything making sense. If you don't believe me then you're an idiot. But this October is even specialier. I'll be turning 30 years old. That means you have to buy me pearls and diamonds. Get shoppin'!

This is what my new car's butt looks like. She can handle quite a huge load. The picture links to September's web album. It's nothing impressive since not much happened. Been busy with work and side-jobs. And I mean really busy. People keep quitting and that leaves more work for the rest of us because nobody else wants to work here. We should ask Congress for a brazillion dollar bail-out. Problem solved!

3 comments:

WanderingLili said...

What kind of car is this? It is not a bug? Do you still have the bug?

Thomas said...

Yes Kelly still has her blue bug. This new car is actually my old car. I purchased an elongation kit from Ford.com and added a few feet to the back of my car, thus making it appear like a new car. it's all very scientific.

MyBlog said...

Yay, a Ford Vibe..Focus! A Vibecus!