Friday, September 5, 2008

Busy beaver!

First I have to apologize to all of my awesome fans. I know there are practically millions of people who view my blog daily (probably because it's set as their homepage) and are met with the disappointment of another day gone by without a new amazing post. While I have no excuses for this I can only say here are some excuses: I've been like busy and stuff. My department keeps losing staff yet the job gets larger and larger with more to support and more problems occurring all the time. The start of school is a crazy time to be alive! Those hippies at MSNBC need to take a shower and get a real job! WWPBD (What Would Pappa Bear Do?) Reality has a liberal bias and it's got to stop.
It's hard to turn away from all of the up-to-the-minute commentary and pretty flashy lights on da t.v. machine. So many good questions are being asked and so many vague, misdirected "answers" are being regurgitated back as if it's acceptable. I'll soon reach the point where it's so frustrating I'll have to remind myself that it's all pointless. If you don't like one of the candidate's speeches that's ok! They didn't write it! And if you don't like who someone is going to vote for that's ok! We're only voting for people to vote for us based on the population of your state. Good thing Americans aren't good at math.

3 comments:

WanderingLili said...

You are silly!!! - Glad you're back!

MyBlog said...

I am, too, good at math! You should my grades in Calculus this semester so far! But I still wish my family wouldn't disown me because I refuse to vote for anyone who has the VPILF as their...partner person. Did you see the Daily Show episode about Palin? OOOhhhh my garsh, it is funny and will make you laff.

MyBlog said...

That is supposed to read "you should SEE my grades", but since I left that vital verb out of the sentence, I will just leave it for you to fill in the blank with whatever you want. Yo can "throw" my grades or "eat" my grades or even "perform surgery on" my grades, if you like. It's just whatever you want. You can be whatever you want to be when you grow up.