Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blargs

I don't got much to blog about, sorry millions of loyal fans.
Due to budget cutbacks I've decided to go to Memphis for spring break.
The new Portishead album is pretty good. It's not as funky as their first two, but it's better than no album at all.
Since I've got all this bloggin space I may dedicate it to annoying coincidences. About once a week I'll sing a song or think about a movie then come across it later in the day. Sometimes it happens in 3's, but normally I only notice 2. Maybe the 3rd is hidden or I'm just not listening well enough. OR MAYBE the aliens are only doing partial mind-wipes!
Or not.
Anyway the other day was a teacher collab day so there were students. When I walked into school I started singing "school's... out... for ever, school's out for teacher collaboration day"
Then the song was playing at the bar we went to for lunch.
Exciting shit huh?

2 comments:

WanderingLili said...

You could blog about other blogs you read. Just an Idea =) - Lili

Thomas said...

BORING!