Friday, February 15, 2008

bonus!

oh man the first day and already another post to take up space in the tubes!
damn i wish this would auto capitalize words for me. I used Outlook for 5 years and it quickly broke me of good keyboarding habits. I should start a support group. Yeah that sounds very fun.
Anyways, it's almost noon and I'm faced with the work day delima of weather I want to go home and eat at 12 since I'm hungry or do I have the capacity to wait until 12:30? You see, at 12:30 Everyday Italian comes on and I can pretend that what I'm eating is what Guildeleala deLaurenteais(sp?) is cooking on the tv. If you haven't seen the show then you're an idiot. Stop living a lie!
right now I'm reimaging a laptop that's in dire need of a reloadin. downloading secutiry update for windows xp updated 15 of 93... hey almost done!
i better get ready!

1 comments:

MyBlog said...

I am an idiot. Not only have I not seen that guy, but I don't like Italian food that much. I know this probably means you won't be my friend anymore, but I will think about you always. And when you are ready to take me back as a "the friend who didn't really like Italian food that much", then I will be here...with open arms...and open blogs.