Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogger, now with 50% more livejournal


Here’s how this one works.
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same

This is Greg. Say "Hi," Greg.
Greg says hi.
This was taken in Joshua Tree National Park, CA. He's wearing my shirt because he lost his luggage. Most people I know would have freaked out the whole time, but he's chill like that. Well, I guess technically he didn't lose his luggage, airport employees lost his luggage. But who cares? He eventually got it all back I think. We were out in Coachella for 3 day long concert thing, the details of which are on the Picasa page. But again, who cares?
Today has been pretty boring. Not many tickets to work. At least there is a Christmas party to look forward to tonight. Oh and one tomorrow at a piano bar or something. We'll see if there is any drunken debauchery that warrants blogging. Crossing my fingers!
While I'm here I must pose the question: WTF IS UP WITH BOOTS?
I guess it should follow that people sought out the hugest f'in sunglasses possible for the sake of "fashion." Why not deck out with some giant freaking fuzzy boots? You're halfway to a outfit worthy of some cheesy post-apocolyptic 80's movie. I'm going to buy stock in faux-fur vests and make hundreds of American dollars someday! I have to hold back the urge to go up to 6th grade girls and ask them "Hello little girls, are you going skiing?"
"Uh no"
"Well then get those f'in boots off your f'in feet."
But I digress. I'm just jealous that I can't pull off such keen fashion sense. I remember the early 90's when Kurt Cobain made it ok for me to wear my dad's old plaid jacket and not wash my jeans for weeks on end. I wonder what ever happened to ol' Kurt...

oh yeah, the tagging... I know only a few people who read this blog and fewer still with pictures that are not considered obscene. Here goes: Lili, Greg, uh... Tiffany... Kelly?

3 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Hahaha I love that you tagged be back! hahaha!!!

P.S. I'm sure it doesn't suprise you that I have both Giant fuzzy boots and giant sunglasses! =)

Thomas said...

Yes I assumed you might on account of you keeping up with modern trends and whatnot, but I also imagined you have the intelligence to know that nothing I say should ever be taken seriously.

p.s. I hope you get even bigger boots for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Best pic ever!