Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bad Reads

Good Reads, you've gone too far. Apparently they have a new feature that lets you post what page of what book you're on, as if anyone would care. Do they think people need to stop reading, update their goodreads page with what page they're on, then continue reading? I sure don't, by golly!
Sorry, it's a full moon. GWAR!
So the Kelly and I are off to Hermann this weekend for our anniversary and a wine tour thing. We would bring our bikes if the temperature was expected to get over 40, but it ain't. The B&B rooms are all kinda scary looking. One of the other couples is preggers so she's automatically the designated driver. Sometimes getting knocked up is a good thing!
Sometimes.

And I was going to post some pics of the Halloween party, but they were taken on Kelly's phone and look like crap. They are on my picasa site if you're curious.

7 comments:

MyBlog said...

"preggers"?

MyBlog said...

Those are some of the ugliest rooms I've ever seen. They want to charge $125 a night to look at that wallpaper??

Thomas said...

We didn't pick the place. By the time we made reservations the one and only decent looking room was booked. Can you log into H1 and pull the ol' switcheroo on our rooms? I'd 'preciate it, Tif'any.

MyBlog said...

Yes, I will hack in their OnQ Rate and Inventory system and switch your reservations while booking you under the discounted LV2 rates. Or something.

WanderingLili said...

Wow !!! Tiffany sounds like a pretty cool friend to have!

Thomas said...

Yeah I guess you could say she's pretty much one of my top awesomest friends of all time.

MyBlog said...

I knew I was still because I am still on the top 8 on your myspace friends page. It's not really a friendship unless you are, and no endings are final until are you removed from that top! I know it's true because I heard that it was true on the internets.